Dear visitor, on this webpage you will find AtriaMusic's documentation, that includes:
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The Website has been developed and operated by Atria Music LTD, in order to provide users with the opportunity to collect information about events, cultural events, concerts, theatrical performances, musical concerts, etc., to check the availability of tickets and purchase them.
The website acts solely as the producer of the events listed on the official website AtriaMusic.com
The following terms are intended to help you understand the process of buying tickets from "AtriaMusic.com" your obligations and your rights towards Atria Music LTD.
1. The online ticket purchase from Atria Music is made via Bank Transfer and PayPal using the security systems of the individual banks and through PayPal.com.
The Service Fee is clearly displayed before the completion of each transaction.
2. The check for the correctness of the information on the ticket is the responsibility of the buyer who must inform Atria Music in good time before the event for anything that does not appear correctly.
3. Each ticket must have a distinct barcode. Tickets without Barcode are not allowed to enter the showroom.
4. Each ticket must be presented at the entrance of the venue, at the date of the event for which it was purchased.
5. The ticket purchase gives you the right to attend the event only if the conditions of the theater or venue are admitted and adhered to.
6. Beneficiaries of reduced tickets are, as the organizer/producer determines each time.
7. The ticket is not refunded and is not exchanged and issued subject to the regulations of the venue and the organizer of the event.
8. No entry is allowed after the performances/events start. Entry is only allowed during the break if it exists.
9. If the show/event is postponed due to extreme weather or force majeure or any other reason, there will be an announcement to reschedule the show/event in the same venue or a different venue at a new date and all purchased tickets will be valid for the new event. The organizer also reserves the right to replace the show/event with a completely different one. However, if the reason for the postponement or rescheduling of the event was due to a government-imposed prohibition on proceeding with the event as originally scheduled, then the customer would not have a right to a refund unless otherwise advised by the Producer/Organizer.
10. If the show/event is canceled definitively and is not postponed, Atria Music undertakes to return the ticket price to the purchaser within the announced period, deducting bank/ PayPal/ payment system commissions and fees.
11. It is strictly forbidden to use the ticket for advertising or commercial purposes without the written permission of the producer.
12. It is forbidden to enter the venue of people under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
13. It is expressly forbidden to carry and hold glass bottles, beverage cans, weapons, flammable materials, and other sharp and dangerous objects.
14. It is forbidden to make commercial video recordings, pictures, and record audio of all of the show/event by any means (such as mobile phone, camera, camcorders, etc.).
15. Lodgers and security staff are in the theater/event area for the purpose of ensuring the safety of the public, as well as the smooth conduct of the
show/event. The public has to comply with the instructions of lodgers and security staff.
16. With the purchase of this ticket, the holder agrees and accepts unreservedly the possibility that he/she/it may appear on any video recording of part or all of the show/event on the part of the producer.
17. The ticket owner expressly states that any appearance on the record or video recording of the show/event by the producer does not affect his personality or any other right and hence no claim against the producer or organizing company.
18. Lodgers and security staff have the right to remove from viewers or spectators the obstacle to the smooth development of the spectacle and/or the right of the other spectators to watch the show/event.
19. All claims are the sole responsibility of the organizer and to the extent permitted by law.
20. By purchasing the ticket, the buyer accepts all of the above terms.
For any questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Tickets can be bought only via Bank Transfer and via PayPal.
After the purchase of your tickets, the transaction cannot be canceled nor can you CHANGE the tickets that have been purchased.
Tickets are sold without commission and overpricing, directly from the producers.
Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email with your e-tickets.
ATTENTION: YOUR TICKETS ARE SCANNED VALID ONLY ONCE BY THE VENUE SCANNERS UPON ENTRANCE.
TICKETS SCANNED TWICE WILL ALARM INVALID.
Secured Transactions and Privacy
Atria Music has built on its website the most advanced and effective security systems related to payment transactions and personal data of users and ensures the continuous availability of these services.
In particular, the technologies used by the online system of Atria Music include:
1. Technology SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for the safe transport of data into the information system.
2. The use of structured and specialized security (Firewall), for the protection of stored data on the website of Atria Music.
3. The use of advanced technologies for technological excellence and availability of the website.
All the transactions made through www.atriamusic.com are governed by international and European law, which regulates issues relating to e-commerce as well as the Law on Consumer Protection ( N . 2251/1994), which regulates issues relating to distance selling.
Terms Of Purchase and Right of Revocation
1. This ticket must be presented at the entrance of the venue on the date of the event for which it was purchased.
2. The ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangeable and it is issued subject to the regulations of the venue and organizer.
3. The ticket holder has the right only to the entry corresponding to the value indicated on the ticket. Special or discounted tickets are valid only upon presentation of relevant ID/Documentation.
4. Upon the start of the event, seat numbering does not apply and the venue reserves the right to deny entry.
5. If the show/event is postponed due to extreme weather or force majeure or any other reason, there will be an announcement to reschedule the show/event in the same venue or a different venue at a new date and all purchased tickets will be valid for the new event. The organizer also reserves the right to replace the show/event with a completely different one. However, if the reason for the postponement or rescheduling of the event was due to a government-imposed prohibition on proceeding with the event as originally scheduled, then the customer would not have a right to a refund unless otherwise advised by the Producer/Organizer.
6. In the event of the complete cancellation ( not postponement), tickets will be refunded excluding operational fee of processing company within the time announced.
7. By purchasing this ticket you accept and comply with the operating conditions and rules of the venue.
AtriaMusic Ltd is an independent company that provides ticketing services for purchasers of the tickets.
We collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
If you place an online order to purchase a ticket, we collect your name, address, and telephone number to fulfill your purchase in the most efficient way.
Your name, address, and contact information is strictly confidential and not share with the third parties.
We do not store card details on our server.
The categories of personal data we collect and use include:
the information you provide to us with when you contact us by phone, email, post, or when you communicate with us via social media
information about electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication
the tickets you have bought from us either online
Sources of personal data
We will receive your personal data when you provide them to us yourself by registering online or when you purchase tickets
How we use your personal data
As necessary, to perform a contract with you, such as a contract to process an order from you for one or more of our Services including, where applicable, taking payment and carrying out the fulfillment of your ticket purchase and delivery (via email or other delivery methods as required).
As necessary, to comply with a legal obligation, for the following purposes:
where you exercise your rights under data protection law and make requests; and
to comply with any legal obligation, any lawful request from government or law enforcement officials and
as may be required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or prevent illegal activity.
As necessary, for our legitimate interests in providing the Ticketing Services and ensuring they operate safely, securely and in a commercially suitable way which is tailored to your use and interests, for the following purposes:
to provide you with the Ticketing Services
to verify your identity for security purposes
to help us to ensure our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud
to ensure the security of our websites, mobile applications, and other technology systems
for the good governance of our business, including keeping financial records, to allow us to pay producers and invoice or refund customers
to inform our customers of any cancellation in events, change of date, or other event changes that might affect your purchase and require that you must be contacted to be informed.
to provide you with information about our upcoming events to contact you about event matters that might arise and for which you bought tickets, and to manage and respond to any queries or complaints you make or any correspondence you send us
for market research and statistical analysis and to analyze the use of our Ticketing Services so that we can improve them.
You may contact us by email at email@example.com at any time, to:
request that we provide you with a copy of the personal data which we hold about you
request that we update any of your personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete
request that we restrict the way that we process your personal data
request that we provide your personal data to you or a third-party provider of services in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
object to us processing personal data based on our legitimate interests, including profiling; or
object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes
Your request must include your name, email address, and telephone number and we may request proof of your identity. Please allow at least seven working days for us to process your request.
Withdrawing your consent
Where we are processing your personal data based on your consent, you may change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time.
You can withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in an email.
You can also withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications or any other consent you have previously provided to us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The consequence of you withdrawing consent about our company holding your data will result in us not being able to sell tickets to you.
How do we protect your personal data?
We use industry-standard technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data. We keep your personal data secure by implementing policies, procedures, and access control so that only authorized members of our staff can access your personal data. We protect our information technology systems with firewalls and anti-virus and anti-malware software and other information security technology solutions.
We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data when you transmit it to us by email. For example, if you email us your personal data, you should be aware that email is not a secure transmission method. As such, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to us and that any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed onto your device that enables AtriaMusic to deliver personal ads and analyze the usage of our website. For example, cookies enable us to identify your device type for future website optimization and personalized ads.
When does AtriaMusic place cookies?
What types of cookies does AtriaMusic use?
We use two types of cookies: For Advertising and Analytics.
What are cookies used for?
How are cookies used for advertising purposes?
Cookies and other ad technology such as beacons, pixels, and tags help us serve relevant ads to you more effectively. They also help us provide aggregated auditing, research, and reporting for advertising, understand and improve ourwebsite, and know when content has been shown to you.
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you.
What to do if you don’t want cookies to be set or want them to be removed?
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings on your computer or other device you’re using to access our website. If you use AtriaMusic without changing your browser settings, we’ll assume that you’re happy to receive all cookies on the AtriaMusic website. Most browsers also provide functionality that lets you review and erase cookies, including AtriaMusic's cookies.
Other helpful resources
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
Atria Music LTD
Address: 25, Michalakopoulou Str, 1075 Nicosia, Cyprus